Get your superfoods cozy on at the Co-op. Britta, our Wellness Maven, will be serving free samples of Mushrooms MycoBrew Cocoa and Gaia Golden Milk between 10am-2pm (while supplies last).
The Co-op will also have SALES in every aisle and a variety of grab & go items to fuel your day’s adventures. See what else is happening around town on the Visit Cook County event page.
Samples on Saturday, 10am – 2pm
Mushrooms MycoBrew Cocoa – A superfood blend of organic Lion’s Mane mushroom mycelium and fair trade cocoa, this delicious, chocolaty-tasting blend is sweetened with coconut sugar and has subtle hints of toffee. USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified™
Gaia Golden Milk – Made with a delicious blend of organic turmeric, ashwagandha & dates. An Ayurvedic cup of calm to help support both body and mind. Vegan, soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free.
Both will be served with oatmilk while supplies last.
Grab & Go items (all day)
– Sandwiches & Wraps – both hot and cold options
– Baked goods – Fresh-baked cookies, cake and pies by the slice (various), pastries, scones, granola
– Hot soups & to go sandies – 2-3 options daily, from 11am – 7pm
– Entrees (take home to heat) – from the freezer or deli, including soups, pizzas, and both omnivore and vegetarian options
– Take & Bake pizzas – fresh from our home to yours
– Cheeses & meats – local, imports, and everything you need for a charcuterie tray
– Beverages – Coffee, teas, large selection of juices and kombucha
Sale Items – a few examples of what we’ll have
– Adorable winter hats
– Various chocolate bars
– Tea and coffee
– Rxbar protein bars
– Instant oats
– Hummus, chips & dips
– Amy’s soups, burritos and pizzas
– Nature’s Way elderberry gummies