Everyone is welcome.
Your ownership in the Cook County Co-op allows us to support local producers, provide every employee with benefits, and donate directly to organizations working to create a healthy and sustainable community.
For questions or account updates, contact us.
Cost & Sign-up
How to sign-up
– Ask for an owner packet at the cash register
– Sign-up must be completed in-person but you can contact us to get an application in advance
Full ownership is $120
– You may pay everything at once, or make installments of $12.
– Benefits begin with your first payment.
– Financial assistance is available.
– Owner Appreciation Day: 5th of each month – free coffee and 5% off most purchases
– Wellness Wednesday: 3rd Wed. of the month – 10% off many wellness items
– Owner dividend earnings: You receive dividends when we’re profitable.
– Vote for Board of Directors: Be part of choosing our leaders
Savings for everyone*
– Bi-weekly sales: Co-op deals change approximately every two weeks with sales in every aisle
– 20% off special orders at any time (10% for meat)
– Support local producers – 20% local product sales and scholarships for producers
– Donate in our community – Share with local organizations so they can serve
– Provide fair wage jobs – 35+ jobs with health insurance, profit-sharing and retirement
– Invest in sustainable practices – From renewable energy to maintenance and packaging
– Advocate for organic – 30% organic product sales
Refunds & Cancellations
If you are moving on, just complete the termination form and send it to us via email or drop it off.
Refunds are made within 90 days of a written request. You may sign a form in the store or email us. Our board of directors reviews terminations monthly.
Resources & Forms
Email us for bylaws or other public documentation
*Exclusions apply for some sales, special orders, and coupons: co-op deals, co-op basics, and manager specials.