January 17, 2024
A new year is upon us and so is the much-desired snow. And change…always change.
I want to update you on some recent changes. We will continue to work on these as we move forward in 2024. Those changes include:
• A more robust time off policy for staff, going above and beyond the new state Earned Safe and Sick Time (ESST) statute.
• In addition to an already competitive benefits package, the Co-op now offers a comprehensive dental plan for staff working more than 20 hours a week.
• We continue to prioritize the growth of our employees and leadership with professional development opportunities.
• Updates to our POS database system to ensure we offer the right selection of products at the right price.
• Continued efforts to offer more dynamic promotions and discounts.
• Greater levels of service throughout the day with more staff available for support throughout the evenings and weekends
• Simpler and cleaner branding throughout the store to provide the best shopping experience possible.
My goal is to foster what makes our Co-op amazing while also making small and incremental improvements and changes so we can continue to thrive in a dynamic and at times, uncertain economic landscape.
I sincerely appreciate the feedback you provide whenever we do make changes. I hear the care and passion you bring to the store. I also hear how much the Co-op means to you, the importance of what it means to be a Co-op, and the connections we all make here. So thank you. We all appreciate your support.