Annual Owner’s Meeting – Wed, Nov 9
Owners – please join us at Voyageur Brewing …
– Kid-friendly and grown-up approved
– FREE food and 1 free beer
– Come and go as you need to
– Stay for the whole event or drop in for a bit
Event Flow | 5-6:30pm
5pm – 6:00pm | Food, Demos & Social Festivities
– Music by Erik Hahn & Friends
– Free food made fresh by the Co-op Deli
– 1 free beer from Voyageur’s menu
– Botanical Lucidity Elixir Tastings with Kayla Emmons
– Fur Lab Craft Station with Anne Brataas and Abby Zak
– Creaking Tree Farms fun with Rachel & Ian Andrus
6pm – 6:30pm | Business meeting
– Board election results
– Presentations by Yusef & Ahren
Botanical Lucidity Elixir Tastings
with Founder Kayla Emmons
Botanical Lucidity is a woman-owned, organic elixir company that is based in Minneapolis. Enjoy sipping and savoring some delightful and warming elixirs.
Learn more about Botanical Lucidity
Fur Lab Craft Station
with Anne Brataas and Abby Zak LeGare
Fur Lab is a hands-on craft station where kids create dog fur colors and patterns by massaging sheep fleece into felt with a few drops of warm water and our hands.
Read about the mobile Fur Lab
Farm Fun with Rachel & Ian
with the Andrus family of Creaking Tree Farms
We’re not sure what we’re doing yet but it’s guaranteed to be good.
Check out the farm website
Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.