Products that won’t leave a bad taste in your mouth.
The Cook County Whole Foods Co-op strives to sell minimally processed, additive-free, and organically grown and produced foods. We emphasis local producers, sustainability, Fair Trade, and environmentally friendly practices. We constantly work to provide a wide array of products for everyone, including those with alternative diets such as vegan and gluten-free.
We give preference to selling products that are:
- Certified organic
- Locally and regionally produced
- Considered “Fair Trade” (or equivalent)
- Environmentally responsible
- Minimally packaged
- Free of artificial ingredients
- Free of high fructose corn syrup
- Free of hydrogenated fats
- Free of MSG
- Free of GMO ingredients
- Free of growth hormones and antibiotics
- Produced by cooperative businesses