Deadline for Board Election Candidacy
This is the deadline for declaring candidacy!
Read all about it here:
Your CCWFC Board of Directors is searching for candidates to run for board elections. If you are someone who cares about our Co-op
and its values and would like to play an integral role in its continued success, consider running this Fall. No previous board experience is necessary and we welcome diverse experiences and fresh ideas into our meeting space.
1. Besides playing an important role in our Co-op’s successful present and future, being a part of the CCWFC Board of Directors is a great way to:
2. Build valuable networks and relationships with fellow board members
3. Better understand board governance through personal experience
4. Develop a deeper understanding of cooperative values and what it takes to successfully operate a Co-op
5. Grow as a leader through board service
Read the board packet which contains an invitation to run for the Board, a Job Description, and a Declaration of Candidacy. If you would like to run for a seat on the Board, please print the Declaration, fill it out, and return it to the Co-op by September 1, 2018.